Serving the Community, Caring for All
To provide services for the healthcare needs of the elderly in the Community
JAMIYAH NURSING HOME (DARUL SYIFAA)
Established in 2002, Jamiyah Nursing Home (Darul Syifaa), under the management of Jamiyah Singapore, is a healthcare facility for elderly who requires daily medical care and attention from healthcare professionals. Our bizSAFE-certified subsidised nursing home has a capacity of 185 beds and is accredited by the Ministry of Health.
Patients are catered to their specific medical needs through the Individual Care Plan, with
services that include the Senior Care Centre, Dementia Ward, Integrated-Home Day Care and the Community Befrienders’ Programme.
1. To provide nursing care for the sick elderly and delivers the best care at all times
2. To promote, maintain and restore health of patients and quality of life
3. To provide relief to caregiver who is unable to manage frail elderly at home
4. To provide stimulation and encourage the partaking of activities and social events
5. To provide the social aspect, cultural and needs of Muslim patients and other faith
Opening Ceremony by DPM, Lee Hsien Loong